The SubliGem™ Digital Flat Bed A3 Press is a quality built full size press designed to image a wide range of 2D sublimation ready products. A3 print size is up to 420mm x 297mm.
The SubliGem™ Digital Flat Bed A3 Press can print most flat sublimation ready products sized up to 420 x 297mm. The SubliGem™ Digital Flat Bed A3 Press will also press products in the following categories, Home Office, Photo Display, Bags, Face Covers, Travel Gifts, Kids Gifts, Pet Gifts, T-Shirts, Photo Acrylic Blocks (amongst many other Items).
The press features a digital controller for regulating the time and temperature that also displays a pressure reading via a web of inbuilt pressure sensors allowing for consistent and predictable image prints.
Precise heat and pressure is deployed simple by the control panel and easy to adjust ergonomic press handle. The quick start up heat plate is Teflon coated for ease of use, and the smooth platen opening action is perfect for larger items such as T-Shirts or heavy items such as Photo Acrylic Blocks.
All SubliGem™ heat presses are designed and tested for continuous heat soak wash-away and will not overheat with continuous use as some cheaper models do. The clamp assembly is fully adjustable through Low, Medium & High pressures to get the very best results from each pressing.
Built into every SubliGem™ heat element is a Heat Energy Coil Transfer System (HECTS) which provides blanket heat radiance across the thermal range for fast start up times and predictable imaging results first time, every time.
We provide a wide range of popular flat 2D products that can be used from the following categories - Home Office, Photo Display, Bags, Face Covers, Travel Gifts, Kids Gifts, Pet Gifts, T-Shirts, Photo Acrylic Blocks (amongst other Items).
Sublimation Printer Description
- Printing Method: PrecisionCore™ Print Head
- Nozzle Configuration: 400 Nozzles Black, 128 Nozzles per Colour
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3.3 pl
- Printing Speed: 38 pages/min Monochrome and 24 pages/min Colour
- Printing Resolution: 4,800 x 1,200 DPI
- All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
Scanner Optical Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical) Output formats BMP, JPEG, PICT, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PNG
Scanner type Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Energy Use: 12 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1 Watt (sleep mode), 5.4 Watt (Ready), 0.2 Watt (Power off), TEC 0.3 kWh/week
- Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 498 x 358 x 245 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 9.7 kg
- What's in the box: 1 full set of sublimation ink, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD) Display Panel Type: Colour, Touchscreen, Diagonal: 6.8 cm
Included in the SubliGem™ A3 Flat Bed Heat Press Starter Pack
SubliGem A3 Heat Press
Jet Stream Transfer Paper
Epson ET15000 A3+ Printer
Sublisplash 80ml EcoTank Inks
Sublisplash Software Printer Driver
10mm Green Heat Tape
White Cotton Finishing Gloves
Rubber Heat resistant Gloves
12 Month warranty on the SubliGem™ Flat Bed Heat Press and 12 months warranty on the Printer.
We are able to arrange finance & leasing on any of our range of equipment for all our customers.
Our partnership with Kennet Equipment Leasing ensures that our customers can acquire new equipment quickly and on terms that best suits their budgets and cash flow. If you are a new start-up company we will be able to assist with Leasing available from £1000 +VAT
· Terms from 1 to 5 years
· Tax advantages - offset leasing payments against your Corporation Tax
· Fast decisions & high acceptance rates
· Your existing credit facilities remain unaffected easing pressure on cash flow
· Flexibility - upgrade, make additions or settle at any point
Written quotations available upon request, all Finance is subject to status and underwriting. To find out more or request a leasing quotation please contact us +44 (0)1709 296 366 or visit http://www.kennet-leasing.co.uk/online_application.html