The SubliGem™ Digital Mug Press is a full wrap mug press designed to specifically image from handle to handle and can press images printer on our mug paper up to (H)95mm x (W)240mm, depending on the mug size.
The SubliGem™ Digital Mug Press can print most straight sided mugs on the market from 11oz photo mugs up to larger 15oz Ceramic Mugs. The SubliGem™ Mug Press will also press Beer Steins, Stainless Steel Travel mugs, Slim Neck Drinking Bottles, Flasks, Metal Camping Mugs and Children’s Money Boxes (amongst other cylindrical Items). The SubliGem™ Digital Mug Press has a wide opening designed for quick and efficient loading and removal of mugs to aid your productivity.
All SubliGem™ heat presses are designed and tested for continuous heat soak wash-away and will not overheat with continuous use as some cheaper models do. The clamp assembly is fully adjustable through Low, Medium & High pressures to get the very best results from each pressing.
Built into every SubliGem™ heat element is our unique proprietary Heat Energy Coil Transfer System (HECTS) which provides blanket heat radiance across the thermal range for fast start up times and predictable imaging results first time, every time.
Our 11oz AAA grade ceramic Durham mugs have a bright white, super gloss photo quality coating that produces stunning image reproduction. 11oz in volume, our photo mugs have a super strong sturdy feel and a handle that feels great to pick up.
All our Mugs are tested to British Standard EN 12875-4 which means they will withstand over 2000 household dishwasher cycles without fading or loss of colour; brilliant value for your customers.
Sublimation Pinter Description
- Printing Method: PrecisionCore™
- Print Head Nozzle Configuration: 800 Nozzles Black, 800 Nozzles per Colour
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3.8pl, with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Printing Speed: 34 pages/min Monochrome and 34 pages/min
Printing costs can be calculated individually using the Sublisplash Driver but a standard full A4 printout costs an average of £0.10
- Colour Printing Resolution: 4,800 x 1,200 DPI
- Supply Voltage: AC 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 425 x 535 x 357 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 15.3 kg
- Noise Operation: 55 dB (A)
- Advantages of the modification and chip-less firmware: The tank can be filled with 60ml of each colour meaning no print interruption compared to using the refill cartridges without chip-less firmware
- What's in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Sublimation Ink Cartridges, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD)
Included in the SubliGem™ Mug Press (Drinkware) Starter Pack
SubliGem Mug Press
Mug Transfer Paper (110 sheets)
Epson WF-C5290DW A4 Printer
Sublisplash 125ml HD Inks
Sublisplash Printer Driver
10mm Green Heat Tape
White Cotton Finishing Gloves
Box (36) of 11oz Gloss Ceramic Mugs
12 Month warranty on the SubliGem™ Mug Press and 12 months warranty of the Printer.
We are able to arrange finance & leasing on any of our range of equipment for all our customers.
Our partnership with Kennet Equipment Leasing ensures that our customers can acquire new equipment quickly and on terms that best suits their budgets and cash flow. If you are a new start-up company we will be able to assist with Leasing available from £1000 +VAT
- Terms from 1 to 5 years
- Tax advantages - offset leasing payments against your Corporation Tax
- Fast decisions & high acceptance rates
- Your existing credit facilities remain unaffected easing pressure on cash flow
- Flexibility - upgrade, make additions or settle at any point
Written quotations available upon request, all Finance is subject to status and underwriting. To find out more or request a leasing quotation please contact us +44 (0)1709 296 366 or visit http://www.kennet-leasing.co.uk/online_application.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.